Love is what we got!
We may be warriors but we got love for our fans and definitely want to come show them in their home town.
DID YOU KNOW?
Sublimes, bad ass bass guitar player,
Todd Floyd is a bad ass NKL Samurai Knight as well and loves our sport. Now sense we didn't have an axe, so he signed a sword for our quest.
FOR SALE NOW!
JUST FOR OUR FUNDRAISER.
The Todd Floyd Signature edition NKL Highlander Sword.
Their can be, only one.
Fortunately for us, we have it!!
But only 1... Yes....
Only 1 of these specially, autographed swords exists.
Only One in the entire world!
Signed by Todd Floyd himself for just this purpose.
RAISE FUNDS FOR OUR QUEST, TO GO NATIONAL WITH OUR NEW SPORT.
Valued at practically as much as the Hattori Honzo swords from Kill Bill.
The sword is being sold to help raise funds for the national kendoball leagues tour in 2020
KENDOBALLS U.S. TOUR FUNDRAISER.
Sublimes, Todd Floyd Helps Out The Leagues.
LIST OF NEEDED EQUIPMENT
FOR THE NATIONAL KENDOBALL TOUR
1. Gear, Jerseys and Armor for 10 players = 3,000
2. Tour Bus for two teams equipped with lodging for 12 = 15,000 Each
x 2 = 30,000 and saves 30 grand in hotel lodging bills, as well as giving us two, really big rolling bill boards for years and years to come. Bill Boards are pricy! Getting our game out there for everyone to enjoy... Priceless.
3. Fuel for the 10,000 mile Cross Country Trip = 5,000 or More
4. Miss, Oil, Mant. Etc = 3,000 Estimated with no breakdowns!
5. Food for 12 x 300 days x 3 times a day = 13,000
6. Video & Camera Equipment = 2,000
7. Editing Software = 300.00 & Portable Computer = 700.00
8. Promotional Material = 13,000
All Together This = 69,000
So our over all goal of $75K is roughly what we need to take us on a 10,000 mile road.
OUR MISSION IS TO GO ACROSS THE ENTIRE SPAN OF THE UNITED STATES.
PLAYING AND DOCUMENTING 2 TEAMS, AT 300 GAMES, IN ALL 50 STATES, ON A 10,000 MILE ROAD TRIP....
TO ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK WE NEED TO RAISE $75.000.00
WE ARE CURRENTLY AT $00.00
Copyright © Kendoball Corp. NKL National Kendoball Leagues